Thanx 4 GOD

Written on 3:23 AM by Indra

I just wanna say thanks to my God, thx 4 papi JC that always beside me. He always give the best in my live.
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." [Isaiah 29:11]
I want to say thanx for the new spirit He has given to me, for my Exam score today (I got 4.0 ^^). Here I am Lord, I want to praise You, I want to worship You. Thanx for Your cross, thanx for all You have done in my life.
The Very Best Is Yet To Come ^^, GB!!
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to [His] purpose. [Rome 8:28]

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Wah Indra.... hebat sekali....
    Indra sudah bisa lihat sekarang kan kalo TUhan yang buka pintu tak ada yang bisa tutup pintu...

    One thing.. keep humble spirit.. and know that everything is from God, To God alone..

    God bless you abundantly..

     
  2. Indra |

    yap, God is always the best in my Life ^^
    Thanx ya Ce De ^^ God Bless You too n your family

     
  3. Anonymous |

    wow...congratz dra^^ amazing...itu total smuanya ya? keren bgt^^
    all the glory for Jesus...
    phil 1:6
    He who has begun a good work within u will keep on right until His plan with u is finished^^ amennn...

     
  4. Indra |

    thanx ya^^, iy jen, itu nilai semester ini, thanx God bgt ^^

     

Post a Comment